Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What should I write??

This has been an intricate question in my mind for last few days. I have been inspired recently by my dear friend, Suresh again to write a blog and I would be wrong if I say that I hadn’t made some timid attempts at it before. Now as a shameless homosapien, I am going to give it a try again (Didn’t somebody said,” Try try until you succeed ”).

I have surely come a long way since my last blog (letchaosprevail.wordpress) have become extinct from the conundrums of “whole wide world”(some people say its world wide web…. whatever!!). But truth be told, I have made every attempts to make this world more chaotic and disordered, after all “Entropy” is the order of nature (Physics std. 9th …remember) and who dares to go against nature. So this time I am going to give new dimension to my chaotic existence with the name, letchaosprevail.blogspot.com

Any form of suggestions, brickbats, rants and every other criticism are appreciated and most welcome!!!

There is nothing much coming to my mind now, probably my brain is making a transition from alpha waves to theta waves (most people prefer calling it -sleep) and all I would like to do is jot down some lines from Van Helen’s classic (Why can’t this be love) which I have been listening all evening.

“It's got what it takes
so tell me why can't this be love?
Straight from the heart
Oh tell me why
can’t this be love?”

But I believe question still remains the same with a noun added to it “ What the hell should I write? ”

3 comments:

  1. Sarkar, Welcome Back to the world of chaos!!

    You are man of words, having great style of writing. I bet your posts would be stimulating, thought provoking, fun-filled and razor-sharp.

    Looking forward for many interesting reads here. Let the chaos prevail ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaos prevalied ... People are dying to know who this Blogger is !! ..... Becaue they liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarkar this is an amazing article. The wordings are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete