Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eclipse-- Pink Floyd

Its been a while since I have jotted something so I just thought of writing some crap once again. I really had a very long day today. So I am sinking my day's fatigue in one of my favorite pastime called "Pink floyd"(PF). Pink Floyd ,I believe is undoubtedly one of the most influential psychedelic rock band ever to have been in existence. There is nothing much I can write here that can add or take away anything from Pink Floyd’s impact in music since 1960s.All I can say is, it is something which is very intimate and I am pretty much sure, it will be there with me till I go senile.

Meanwhile I have just finished with having my tympanic Membrane flapped in Pachydermian delight at the lilting sounds of "Eclipse" by PF.Check this very beautiful video of this song with global warming theme on the background.

Yenjay!!!





Well for folks who doesn't have Youtube access or slow buffering speed, here is the lyrics...

All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste
All you feel.
All that you love
All that you hate
All you distrust
All you save.
All that you give
All that you deal
All that you buy,
Beg, borrow or steal.
All you create
All you destroy
All that you do
All that you say.
All that you eat
And everyone you meet
All that you slight
And everyone you fight.
All that is now
All that is gone
All thats to come
And everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

”There is no dark side of the moon really. matter of fact its all dark”.

No comments:

Post a Comment