Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 5/Day 6 : Odyssey to Pangong-Tso, Tso-Moriri and Tso-Kar Lake!!

Seriously after writing so many posts on Ladakh, I am running short of adjectives and I think at one level I would not be able to do justice to the amazing beauty of these three lakes.So I decided ,instead of words I will let these snaps do all the talking .It covers our trip to Pangong-Tso and Tso-Moriri Lake.

So Yenjai!!



(Road which takes us to Pangong-Tso)



(Pangong -Tso Lake-World Highest Salted Lake).

(These two snaps looks like hand-painted landscape.Its Amazing!!)

(With Army Jawans at Pangong-Tso).

(I somehow envy those who came here in these machines)

(Well..we came here in this machine).

(We crossed Changla Pass (World's Third Highest Pass) at night!!)

(Enroute to Tso-Moriri next morning)

(Tso-Moriri Lake in the morning)

(Chintu posing as Dev Sahab at Tso-Moriri!!)

(Even I could not resist.Not sure what I was trying to do!!)

(Tso-Kar Lake!!)

(We all posing at Tso-Kar.It is on of the only few streches you will see this green grass in Ladakh!!)

(Me and Suresh : Returning after an unsuccessful walk towards lake!!)

(At Tso-Kar!!)

(Wildlife strolling in open lands near Tso-Moriri !!)

(I believe..these roads epitomises Ladakh for me.I will die in a big regret If I didnt came back here again....hate to say but enroute to Manali !!)

Julley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment